T-C Education Reform of Marketing Based on Six Teaching Points
- Xin Zhao, Qiyong He, Jia Zuo
- Corresponding Author
- Xin Zhao
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.37How to use a DOI?
- Six teaching points, T-C, Marketing, Teaching reform.
- "Six teaching points" is put forward in the implementation of TOPCARES-CDIO teaching reform by Chengdu Neusoft University, which is to optimize teaching process and improve teaching quality. Based on the advanced concept of "six teaching points ", this paper carries out a T-C teaching reform on marketing, redesigns the curriculum objectives, contents and methods, and clarifies the teaching team, teaching conditions and teaching effect. Through this teaching reform practice, we have greatly improved the students' practical ability and the grasping degree of the theoretical knowledge of the course, and we will further improve the T-C teaching reform of marketing course.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xin Zhao AU - Qiyong He AU - Jia Zuo PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - T-C Education Reform of Marketing Based on Six Teaching Points BT - 2nd International Conference on Economics and Management, Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (EMEHSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.37 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.37 ID - Zhao2018/03 ER -