Influence of Perceived Organizational Support on Employees' Affective Commitment in Railway Enterprises: From the Mediating Role of Overconfidence
- Hongxia Tong, Shunhong Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Hongxia Tong
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.35How to use a DOI?
- High speed railway, perceived organizational support, overconfidence, affective commitment, mediating role.
- The rapid development of high speed railways urgently needs talents, and the affective commitment of railway employees has an important impact on the development of the enterprises. Based on the survey data of 462 railway employees in China, regression analysis was used to examine the influence of the perceived organizational support on overconfidence and affective commitment, and to examine the mediating effect of overconfidence between the perceived organizational support and affective commitment. The results showed that perceived organizational support has a significant impact on overconfidence and affective commitment, and overconfidence plays a part of mediating role between perceived organizational support and affective commitment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hongxia Tong AU - Shunhong Wang PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Influence of Perceived Organizational Support on Employees' Affective Commitment in Railway Enterprises: From the Mediating Role of Overconfidence BT - 2nd International Conference on Economics and Management, Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (EMEHSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.35 ID - Tong2018/03 ER -