The Life Cycle Assessment Of The Coal, Oil, And LNG
- Hui Jiang, Yun Zhang, Yu Qi, Yufei Zeng
- Corresponding Author
- Hui Jiang
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.8How to use a DOI?
- Life cycle assessment; LNG; Coal; Oil
- Coal is used as the basic energy source in China, however, the exploitation and utilization of coal has a serious environmental impact. Compared to coal and petroleum, the LNG has less storage space, easy transportation and storage, large calorific value, and higher safety performance. Therefore, we build the life cycle inventory from the exploitation stage to usage stages. We choose four environmental impact categories include GWP, AP, EP, and POCP as the environmental impact assessment indicators. Through the life cycle assessment (LCA) we can analyze the environmental impact of the coal, oil and LNG.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hui Jiang AU - Yun Zhang AU - Yu Qi AU - Yufei Zeng PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - The Life Cycle Assessment Of The Coal, Oil, And LNG BT - 2016 International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.8 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.8 ID - Jiang2016/05 ER -