Evaluation Index System and Comprehensive Evaluation Methods of the Power Grid Infrastructure Projects
- Zhendong Du, Hua Weng, Dunnan Liu, Tianqi Tang, Jiawei Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Zhendong Du
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.3How to use a DOI?
- the power grid infrastructure key investment projects; investment benefit, index system; comprehensive evaluation
- With the development of China economy the demand of electric power is increasing. Power grid entered a rapid development stage and a series of problems about power grid construction projects' investment is becoming more and more attention. First, combined with the content of the power grid infrastructure key investment projects and the analysis of characteristic, the investment benefit evaluation index system is constructed from four aspects concluding the economic benefit, the technical level, coordinated benefit and the social benefits in this paper. Second, using set-valued iteration method for the determination of index weight and using linear weighting method, ideal method and Romanian method to make comprehensive evaluation of three key investment project. Third, by comparing those methods and sensitivity analysis, get all the three methods can be used for the power grid infrastructure key investment projects and the main influencing index. Finally, in this paper, by analyzing the results, combining with the characteristics of the power grid infrastructure key investment projects, puts forward prospect of the power grid infrastructure key investment projects.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhendong Du AU - Hua Weng AU - Dunnan Liu AU - Tianqi Tang AU - Jiawei Zhao PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Evaluation Index System and Comprehensive Evaluation Methods of the Power Grid Infrastructure Projects BT - 2016 International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.3 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.3 ID - Du2016/05 ER -