Fault Detection Method Research of Three-phase Asynchronous Motor
- Miao Shang, Yongtao Sun, Min Ji, Jie Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Miao Shang
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.123How to use a DOI?
- Words-three-phase asynchronous motor; Mechanical properties; Fault diagnosis; Wavelet transform; Data fusion
- Three-phase asynchronous motor has been widely used in industrial automation fields for the advantages of simple structure, reliable operation,and convenient use, etc, In this article, first of all, the mechanical properties of three-phase asynchronous motor are analyzed. On this basis, fault detection methods of three-phase asynchronous motor are research, and the early fault detection method three-phase asynchronous motor is analyzed. Finally, the SATI method is studied in the fault diagnosis applications on the basis of basic principle of wavelet transform for the three-phase asynchronous motor, and the application of data fusion technology is carried out to explore.For improving the efficiency of fault detection of the three-phase asynchronous motor that plays an important role.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Miao Shang AU - Yongtao Sun AU - Min Ji AU - Jie Chen PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Fault Detection Method Research of Three-phase Asynchronous Motor BT - International Conference on Management, Computer and Education Informatization PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.123 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.123 ID - Shang2015/06 ER -