The Impact of MOOC on Traditional Higher Education and Countermeasures
- Lidan Fan, Youquan Chen, Feng Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Lidan Fan
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.111How to use a DOI?
- MOOC; Traditional higher education; Teacher; Impact; Countermeasure
- The era of big data wrapped MOOC surge, will cause what kind of impact to the traditional higher education In Colleges and universities how ability. In this paper, we first introduce the MOOC, and then analyze the influence of the traditional higher education, and put forward the coping strategies. This paper proposes three countermeasures from teacher’s perspective. The paper points out that university teachers are faced with new challenges in terms of knowledge learning knowledge spreading and knowledge innovation. It also reflects on how to provide university teachers with favorable conditions at the policy so that they can play a better exemplary rule in this new round of education reform.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lidan Fan AU - Youquan Chen AU - Feng Yang PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - The Impact of MOOC on Traditional Higher Education and Countermeasures BT - International Conference on Management, Computer and Education Informatization PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.111 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.111 ID - Fan2015/06 ER -