Design and Implementation of DXF File Preview System in Computer Numerical Control Programming Technology
- Aizhi Wu, Zhiming Li, Haihang Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Aizhi Wu
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.91How to use a DOI?
- Manufacturing Industry; Computer Numerical Control; AutoCAD; DXF File; Visualization
- With the improvement of the advanced manufacturing system integration requirement, obtaining graphic data from DXF file provided by Auto CAD software becomes more necessary. DXF is an open vector data format, which is easy to read and analysis, and it has always been the general CAD/CAM researchers’ study object. However, as the strengthen of AutoCAD function, DXF file has taken place great change on its form and content. Early versions of DXF file conversion tools can no longer be suitable for the new version of DXF file conversion. Therefore, the research and development of universal interface module is needed. Taking DXF file as the main research object, the design of the preparatory phase of the nc machine tool as the main content, this paper aims to use UML modeling technology to describe and analyze DXF general components, and implement it through OpenGL code. Eventually the Primitive information stored in DXF file can be presented in the form of graphical display, and the preview function of DXF data could be realized.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Aizhi Wu AU - Zhiming Li AU - Haihang Zhao PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Design and Implementation of DXF File Preview System in Computer Numerical Control Programming Technology BT - International Conference on Management, Computer and Education Informatization PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.91 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.91 ID - Wu2015/06 ER -