Research and Simulation of High Speed Artillery Projectile Cluster Target Resolution
- Chunji Song, Zhuangzhi Han, Lin Shi
- Corresponding Author
- Chunji Song
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.46How to use a DOI?
- Cluster target resolution; Three-dimensional resolution based on time-distance-frequency; Advanced and correctness; Pseudo code ranging; Distance gate leakage
- Due to high firing rate artillery projectile firing rate is high, many targets exist in the beam at the same time, the cluster target resolution for projectile muzzle velocity measuring is important. The three-dimensional resolution technique based on time-distance-frequency is an effective method to solve the problem of high speed target resolution. In this paper, the three-dimensional resolution based on pseudo code ranging is applied, a simulation of cluster target resolution using Simulink is made, analyzes and verifies the advanced method based on the three-dimensional resolution, and puts forward two methods to reduce the distance gate leakage, provides a reference for project demonstration and engineering implementation of time-distance-frequency three-dimensional resolution of velocity measurement radar.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chunji Song AU - Zhuangzhi Han AU - Lin Shi PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Research and Simulation of High Speed Artillery Projectile Cluster Target Resolution BT - International Conference on Management, Computer and Education Informatization PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.46 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.46 ID - Song2015/06 ER -