Business Model Innovation Research in the Theory of E=MC2
- Boyu Chen, Shentong Mo, Qiang Zou
- Corresponding Author
- Boyu Chen
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.34How to use a DOI?
- Innovation; Entrepreneurship; Business models; Open source; Server
- This paper studies innovative approaches business models based on a large background of innovation and entrepreneurship. In-depth analysis of the public A-space operationsstatus quo, based on the systematic analysis of the iterative innovation method under the pattern of innovation and entrepreneurship, the establishment of open-source platform for innovation and entrepreneurship methods of operation, and to transform the classic formula of Einstein's theory of relativity, the formation of a congregation guidelines create A-space operations, in order to promote innovative methods of work provides guidance ideas.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Boyu Chen AU - Shentong Mo AU - Qiang Zou PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Business Model Innovation Research in the Theory of E=MC2 BT - International Conference on Management, Computer and Education Informatization PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.34 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.34 ID - Chen2015/06 ER -