On the Evaluation Method of Autonomous Learning Ability of the Chinese and Foreign Students
- Jisheng He, Zhijuan Liu, JiaMing Zhong
- Corresponding Author
- Jisheng He
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.26How to use a DOI?
- Chinese and foreign students; Autonomous learning ability; Evaluation method
- Chinese and foreign scholars have done a lot of research on the evaluation method of students’ autonomous learning ability. When we take the autonomous learning as an ability to evaluate, there are mainly three kinds of evaluation methods: questionnaires, interviews and teacher assessment. When we take the autonomous learning as a process of learning to study, there are mainly four kinds of evaluation methods: thinking aloud evaluation method, error detection method, trace analysis method and the method of behavior observation. Analysising the evaluation method of the Chinese and foreign students' autonomous learning ability has important significance both for theoretical and applied research, and for evaluating the students' autonomous learning ability scientifically and reasonably.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jisheng He AU - Zhijuan Liu AU - JiaMing Zhong PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - On the Evaluation Method of Autonomous Learning Ability of the Chinese and Foreign Students BT - International Conference on Management, Computer and Education Informatization PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.26 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.26 ID - He2015/06 ER -