Marine Practice Teaching based on School-Enterprise Cooperative Education Model
- Lijun Wang, Sisi Wang, Yongqiang Zhuo
- Corresponding Author
- Lijun Wang
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.19How to use a DOI?
- Marine Practice Teaching; School-Enterprise Cooperation; Maritime Education; Practice Fleet; China
- To solve the low quality of marine practice teaching, caused by limited training ship number and type, few practice route and high practice expense, the necessity and feasibility of school-enterprise cooperation in maritime education are discussed in accordance with the maritime education in China. By analyzing the existing domestic and international cooperation models and their problems, more reasonable cooperation modes of marine practice teaching are brought up under school-enterprise cooperative education model, which has important significance for application oriented shipping personnel training. Further more, the conflict between school and enterprise is discussed, and the cooperative education model is only effective in condition of win-win situation. It is necessary to establish state-run training fleets for the marine students and the instructor team too. At last, the cooperation education based on school-enterprise-industry-government is brought up for further reform of maritime education.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lijun Wang AU - Sisi Wang AU - Yongqiang Zhuo PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Marine Practice Teaching based on School-Enterprise Cooperative Education Model BT - International Conference on Management, Computer and Education Informatization PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.19 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.19 ID - Wang2015/06 ER -