Analysis on the Current Situation of AIDS Knowledge Among College Students and the Effect of Intervention
- Xue Zeng, Yunfeng Huang, Chenli Shen, Siyuan Xia, Weiqi He
- Corresponding Author
- Xue Zeng
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.210How to use a DOI?
- college students; AIDS; intervention
- In order to understand the knowledge of AIDS among college students and the basic situation of life skills of AIDS prevention, behavioral intervention was carried out to understand the effect of intervention, so as to provide the basis for health education in colleges and universities. By using the method of random sampling, the college students in a university in Chengdu were selected as the objects of intervention, and 562 valid questionnaires were sent out, 562 valid questionnaires in the base line survey and 562 valid questionnaires in the final survey. AIDS health education was carried out by means of volunteer propaganda, peer education and special lectures on AIDS prevention. The results show that the awareness rate of AIDS transmission, cognition and life skills among college students has been improved. The awareness rate of the transmission route of the disease was higher, but the awareness rate of the non-transmission route of AIDS was low, and the awareness rate of AIDS testing was the highest, which were 41.81% and 96.44% respectively before and after intervention. On the whole, college students' understanding of AIDS knowledge and AIDS prevention life skills is low, and the knowledge structure is more one-sided. Through the intervention of AIDS knowledge and health education, the awareness rate of AIDS among college students can be significantly improved.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xue Zeng AU - Yunfeng Huang AU - Chenli Shen AU - Siyuan Xia AU - Weiqi He PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Analysis on the Current Situation of AIDS Knowledge Among College Students and the Effect of Intervention BT - The 4th International Conference on Economy, Judicature, Administration and Humanitarian Projects (JAHP 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.210 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.210 ID - Zeng2019/09 ER -