Research on Traffic Improvement for Increasing Land Value in Tourism Region
- Xiaojuan Hui, Weikang Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaojuan Hui
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.208How to use a DOI?
- traffic improvement; tourist area; land value
- Ways of improving urban land value are multiple. In recent years, the flourish of tourist industry has caused many problems. According to the increasing land demand in society, this paper proposes the research perspective of "Traffic Improvement in Tourism Region" and discusses that increasing land value in tourism region requires traffic improvement as well as corresponding design principle, basic structure and form features. From "factors influencing urban land value", this paper discusses relations between factors and starts from the branch of "traffic improvement" and emphatically analyzes the design process of improving land value in tourism regions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaojuan Hui AU - Weikang Liu PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Research on Traffic Improvement for Increasing Land Value in Tourism Region BT - The 4th International Conference on Economy, Judicature, Administration and Humanitarian Projects (JAHP 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.208 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.208 ID - Hui2019/09 ER -