Analysis of Industrial Structure of Gansu Province Based on IO-SDA Method
- Yan Han, Heng Li, Yuting Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Yan Han
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.167How to use a DOI?
- IO-SDA model; industrial structure; dynamic mechanism; Gansu Province
- Based on the IO-SDA economic growth factor model, the Gansu Provincial Input-output Table from 2002 to 2012 was used to analyze the industrial structure related issues. Studies have shown that traditional industries such as extractive industries, petroleum and petrochemical industries, and textile industries are still the leading industries for economic development in Gansu Province; the dependence of the primary and secondary industries on the tertiary industry is rising, but the development is relatively slow. The modern service industry has a limited role in promoting economic development; consumer demand and fixed capital formation are the primary factors driving the industrial development of Gansu Province. Therefore, it is necessary to optimize the industrial structure, develop leading industries and characteristic industries, and develop modern industrial clusters with outstanding advantages to realize the adjustment and optimization of the industrial structure of Gansu Province.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yan Han AU - Heng Li AU - Yuting Zhang PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Analysis of Industrial Structure of Gansu Province Based on IO-SDA Method BT - The 4th International Conference on Economy, Judicature, Administration and Humanitarian Projects (JAHP 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.167 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.167 ID - Han2019/09 ER -