Status and Suggestions of Taiwan Youth Research in the Past 40 Years
- Panpan Chen, Longbiao Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Panpan Chen
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.151How to use a DOI?
- Taiwan youth; the research related to Taiwan youth; the youth journal
- This paper analyzes articles related to Taiwanese youth among the four most representative young academic journals in China from 1979 to 2018 by using the bibliometric method. In order to understand the current situation and existing problems of Taiwanese youth research, statistical analysis was carried out on the number of papers, research topics, research methods, disciplines, authors and citations. The statistical study shows that Taiwan youth research lacks attention, interdisciplinary and empirical research. Based on the above problems, the study points out further measures to improve Taiwan youth research including paying more attention to Taiwanese youth study, strengthening the multidisciplinary research and increasing empirical research.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Panpan Chen AU - Longbiao Huang PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Status and Suggestions of Taiwan Youth Research in the Past 40 Years BT - The 4th International Conference on Economy, Judicature, Administration and Humanitarian Projects (JAHP 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.151 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.151 ID - Chen2019/09 ER -