Research on the Development Strategies for Opening up to Russia Along the Border of Heilongjiang Province
- Liqiang Zhai, Xiaowan Wang, Yinzhou Pan
- Corresponding Author
- Liqiang Zhai
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.137How to use a DOI?
- Heilongjiang Province; economic and trade cooperation; high quality development
- In June 2019, Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin signed the "Joint Statement of the People's Republic of China and the Russian Federation on the Development of Comprehensive Strategic Cooperation Partnership in the New Era", which means that Sino-Russian relation enters a new era and is going towards a higher and deeper level of cooperation. In this context, as an important region for China's economic and trade cooperation with Russia, Heilongjiang Province should seize the historical opportunity, deeply analyze the deep-seated obstacles to the cooperation and select appropriate development strategies to promote high quality development of the cooperation and provide a good demonstration for better development of economic and trade cooperation between other province (China) and Russia.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Liqiang Zhai AU - Xiaowan Wang AU - Yinzhou Pan PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Research on the Development Strategies for Opening up to Russia Along the Border of Heilongjiang Province BT - The 4th International Conference on Economy, Judicature, Administration and Humanitarian Projects (JAHP 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.137 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.137 ID - Zhai2019/09 ER -