Research on the Influence of Senior Management Team Structure on Team Performance From the Perspective of Shared Mental Model
- Xiangzhou Yin, Dan Xiong, Jiating Kou
- Corresponding Author
- Xiangzhou Yin
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.118How to use a DOI?
- senior management; team structure; Shared Mental Models; team performance
- The senior management team has always been a research hotspot in various fields. Most scholars only study the influence of senior management team structure on Shared Mental Model and Shared Mental Model on team performance, without really considering the three. In order to study the relationship between senior management team structure, Shared Mental Model and team performance, this paper uses SPSS 18.0 and AMOS 24.0 to analyze the factors affecting team performance and their paths through the structural equation model, and finds that Shared Mental Model plays a part of mediating role in the influence of senior management team structure on team performance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiangzhou Yin AU - Dan Xiong AU - Jiating Kou PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Research on the Influence of Senior Management Team Structure on Team Performance From the Perspective of Shared Mental Model BT - The 4th International Conference on Economy, Judicature, Administration and Humanitarian Projects (JAHP 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.118 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.118 ID - Yin2019/09 ER -