Tactical Data Link Communication System Performance in Severe Electromagnetic Environment
- Hao Xie, Manxi Wang, Jun Hu
- Corresponding Author
- Hao Xie
Available Online March 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.44How to use a DOI?
- TDLCS, DSSS, FHSS, EMI, Bit error rate (BER)
- A Tactical Data Link Communication System (TDLCS) simulation model is proposed utilizing the software of Simulink/Matlab, and the TDLCS performances of different parts are compared. Further, such simulator is adopted for evaluating anti-interference performance of the TDLCS for various electromagnetic interference (EMI) signals.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hao Xie AU - Manxi Wang AU - Jun Hu PY - 2015/03 DA - 2015/03 TI - Tactical Data Link Communication System Performance in Severe Electromagnetic Environment BT - First International Conference on Information Science and Electronic Technology (ISET 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.44 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.44 ID - Xie2015/03 ER -