Model Merging Method Based on Fast Topology Coloring and Device Fuzzy Matching
- Feng Li, Lingling Pan, Yijun Yu, Shuhai Feng
- Corresponding Author
- Feng Li
Available Online March 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.36How to use a DOI?
- Topology coloring, Model merging, Edit distance, Fuzzy matching
- Model merging method is used to form a large power grid simulation model and to test dispatching system functions. A model merging method based on power grid model file that meets CIM-E standard is proposed, and fast topology coloring separates inner-grid from the whole file-based power grid model. According to edit distance, device name fuzzy matching method for different grid models is given, and then grid model merging is achieved. The simulation results demonstrate that the proposed method is available.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Feng Li AU - Lingling Pan AU - Yijun Yu AU - Shuhai Feng PY - 2015/03 DA - 2015/03 TI - Model Merging Method Based on Fast Topology Coloring and Device Fuzzy Matching BT - First International Conference on Information Science and Electronic Technology (ISET 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.36 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.36 ID - Li2015/03 ER -