A Transformation Method of OPM Model to CPN Model for System Concept Development
- Wenlu Zhou, Feng Yang, Yifan Zhu
- Corresponding Author
- Wenlu Zhou
Available Online March 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.26How to use a DOI?
- Object process methodology, Coloured petri nets, Transformation, System engineering
- Modeling languages for concept development in System Engineering usually provide a static model and lack computational capability. We introduce and implement a method combing the Object Process Methodology (OPM), a holistic modeling language well suited to describe the concept model, and Coloured Petri Net (CPN), an executable modeling language supporting elaborate simulation and analysis to make the process of System Engineering more continuous. Not only the basic entities and links, but also the hierarchical properties are converted from OPM to CPN according to the rules we proposed. Application in a simple air defense system demonstrates the process develop a concept model of OPM to a preliminary simulation model of CPN by using this method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wenlu Zhou AU - Feng Yang AU - Yifan Zhu PY - 2015/03 DA - 2015/03 TI - A Transformation Method of OPM Model to CPN Model for System Concept Development BT - First International Conference on Information Science and Electronic Technology (ISET 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.26 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.26 ID - Zhou2015/03 ER -