The Exploration of the Teaching Reform of Garden Nursery Course
- Xiangfeng He, Hewen Zhao, Yuehua Li, Yazhou Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Xiangfeng He
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.53How to use a DOI?
- Garden Nursery; Teaching reform; Practical teaching
- Garden Nursery course is the science of studying and discussing the cultivation theory of landscape nursery stocks and their production and application technology, and it is the important basic course of landscape architecture specialty. This article discusses some problems emerging in the course of teaching it in College of Urban and Rural Development, Beijing University of Agriculture. It also puts forward corresponding teaching reform scheme, such as, letting the students know the present situation of the industry, adopting many teaching methods, reforming appraisal mechanism, arranging experimental teaching, etc., in combination with scientific research projects so as to provide new thought for the improvement of the teaching quality of the course.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiangfeng He AU - Hewen Zhao AU - Yuehua Li AU - Yazhou Zhao PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - The Exploration of the Teaching Reform of Garden Nursery Course BT - International Conference on Education Innovation and Social Science (ICEISS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.53 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.53 ID - He2017/11 ER -