Research on Data Visualization Technology in Teaching and Learning
- Xiulian Jiang, Yining Song
- Corresponding Author
- Xiulian Jiang
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.47How to use a DOI?
- Data visualization technology; Teaching data; Teaching content; Mind mapping
- Data visualization can convey unlimited information in limited space, and display intuitively the internal relationship between data, which is conducive to the discovery of implicit information. Use data visualization technology and tools, the teacher can visually process teaching content, intuitively and dynamically display teaching content, improve teaching level and efficiency, achieve expression superiority of "one figure is worth thousand words". Visualization supports students' cognitive construction. According to visual processing and analysis results of learning process data, the student can find the gap, adjust learning plan, change learning strategy, and promote autonomous learning, build their knowledge framework and association system. According to analysis of teachers and students data by data visualization technology, the teaching managers can timely adjust objectives, methods and strategies of teaching management, to better promote the management process and level of school. Data visualization technology is a powerful tool for future education, to promote teaching reform and optimize teachers' technology application.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiulian Jiang AU - Yining Song PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - Research on Data Visualization Technology in Teaching and Learning BT - International Conference on Education Innovation and Social Science (ICEISS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.47 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.47 ID - Jiang2017/11 ER -