Liaoning Progressing in Innovation Needs to Speed up Cultivating Talents of the Equipment
- Xia Yang, Yan Hu, Guiqiu Liu, Zhaohui Dai
- Corresponding Author
- Xia Yang
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.30How to use a DOI?
- Equipment manufacturing; Skills; Training
- The purpose of this study is to train the necessary equipment manufacturing talents for the old industrial base, Liaoning, which is going forward in innovation. This requires cooperation among the government, universities, enterprises and research institutes. Colleges and universities, as the main body of training talents, inject scientific research into the training system, and together with the support of the government. As long as the correct development and train of thought, we can provide a strong talent support for the development of Liaoning equipment manufacturing industry. Then, the revitalization of Liaoning's equipment manufacturing industry can be achieved completely.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xia Yang AU - Yan Hu AU - Guiqiu Liu AU - Zhaohui Dai PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - Liaoning Progressing in Innovation Needs to Speed up Cultivating Talents of the Equipment BT - International Conference on Education Innovation and Social Science (ICEISS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.30 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.30 ID - Yang2017/11 ER -