Exploration of Enterprise Oriented Application Oriented Information Technology Talents Training
- Kai Xiong, Kai Mao, Xuanchang Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- Kai Xiong
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.26How to use a DOI?
- Enterprise orientation; Information technology; Applied undergraduatestyle; Education
- This paper introduces the characteristics and specific implementation process of enterprise orientation in the training of applied information technology talents. This paper analyzes the influence of two aspects of undergraduate teaching and college students' scientific research on the effect of talent training, and puts forward the corresponding solutions. Through examples, this paper proves the outstanding advantages of the enterprise oriented model in the training of information talents, and lays the foundation for the subsequent research.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Kai Xiong AU - Kai Mao AU - Xuanchang Zhou PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - Exploration of Enterprise Oriented Application Oriented Information Technology Talents Training BT - International Conference on Education Innovation and Social Science (ICEISS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.26 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.26 ID - Xiong2017/11 ER -