Teaching Methods Reform and Curriculum Construction of "Atmospheric Sounding"
- Lingli Fan, Guangya Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Lingli Fan
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.12How to use a DOI?
- Atmospheric sounding; Teaching methods; Curriculum construction
- Through the analysis of the situation and existing problems of "atmospheric sounding", a series of pertinent teaching research have been carried out, the goal of scientific curriculum construction has been determined, and a reasonable and high-level teaching team has been set up to standardize the teaching infrastructure, serious and difficult problems in the course construction and teaching have been solved, teaching method has been innovated, teaching effect has been improved. Students' autonomous learning model has been constructed to improve students' learning ability. A multidimensional practice teaching system has been established, and practical training has been carried out in many ways to improve students' practical quality. The system of academic evaluation has been reformed and a diversified assessment system has been constructed. The students' ability has been proved, and the graduates have been fully recognized by the employers. The reform of the teaching methods and the construction of "atmospheric sounding" are good. It explores a new curriculum construction model which is consistent with the training target of talents, and constructs a teaching mode which meets the needs of the industry and diversified development of students.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lingli Fan AU - Guangya Zhang PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - Teaching Methods Reform and Curriculum Construction of "Atmospheric Sounding" BT - International Conference on Education Innovation and Social Science (ICEISS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.12 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.12 ID - Fan2017/11 ER -