Discussing Factors of Payment, Healthcare System Policies and Available Resources Relate to the Low Job Satisfaction of Nurses in China
- Qiangwei Bai, Jingjing Wang, Qingqing Xie
- Corresponding Author
- Qiangwei Bai
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.48How to use a DOI?
- Payment; Healthcare system policies; resources; job satisfaction; China nurses.
- The exploring of the Low Job Satisfaction of nurses in China and its related factors, include Payment, Healthcare System Policies and Available Resources. It is apparent that these three factors are cross correlation to each other, and together give a strong negative impact on the job satisfaction of nurses in China.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qiangwei Bai AU - Jingjing Wang AU - Qingqing Xie PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Discussing Factors of Payment, Healthcare System Policies and Available Resources Relate to the Low Job Satisfaction of Nurses in China BT - 2nd International Conference on Economics and Management, Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (EMEHSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.48 ID - Bai2018/03 ER -