Analysis of the Consumption of Electric Consumers in China 'S Color TV--Taking the Sales of TV Electrical Manufacturers in 2015 as an Example
- Feng Li, Li Zhou, Lei Chen, Gengsi Lv
- Corresponding Author
- Feng Li
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.18How to use a DOI?
- Internet has, electricity consumption model, cities nationwide.
- With the development of high-tech, the popularization of the Internet has brought great opportunities andy, the development of home appliance industry has formed a relatively stable model and scale. But by the Internet technology and other high-tech impact, which had to seek business model changes and industrial development on the transformation. This paper analyzes the sales data of TV commercials in 31 pr challenges to the development of e-commerce in the home appliance industry. In the traditional industr ovinces and cities nationwide, and finally puts forward the electricity business model of home appliance industry, and explores how to set up the general framework and specific strategy to provide reference for the electricity consumption model of China's household electrical appliance industry.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Feng Li AU - Li Zhou AU - Lei Chen AU - Gengsi Lv PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Analysis of the Consumption of Electric Consumers in China 'S Color TV--Taking the Sales of TV Electrical Manufacturers in 2015 as an Example BT - 2nd International Conference on Economics and Management, Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (EMEHSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.18 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.18 ID - Li2018/03 ER -