Some Thinking about Cultivating Innovation Ability of Students in Process Equipment and Control Engineering
- Yongbin Lai, Xiu Chen, Zhang Xin, Guang Wu, Xuebin Li, Yijun Zhou, Long Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Yongbin Lai
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.6How to use a DOI?
- Process Equipment and Control Engineering; College students; Innovation ability.
- Training and improving innovation ability of university students is the need of the times and social development. It is the need of higher education development and College Students' development. The innovation ability of university Students determines the innovation ability and competitiveness of the future of a country to a great extent, so the cultivation of creative ability of students is an important task of modern universities. In this paper, the cultivation of innovative ability of students in Anhui University of Science and Technology, who major in Process Equipment and Control Engineering, is taken as an example and some thinking to develop the innovative ability of college students are put forward.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yongbin Lai AU - Xiu Chen AU - Zhang Xin AU - Guang Wu AU - Xuebin Li AU - Yijun Zhou AU - Long Wang PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Some Thinking about Cultivating Innovation Ability of Students in Process Equipment and Control Engineering BT - 2nd International Conference on Economics and Management, Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (EMEHSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.6 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.6 ID - Lai2018/03 ER -