Mixed finite volume method for elliptic equations problems
- Jiahui Sun, Shichun Pang, Mingjuan Ma
- Corresponding Author
- Jiahui Sun
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.24How to use a DOI?
- mixed finite volume method; error estimates; overall space.
- This paper briefly describes the relevant conclusions of the mixed finite volume method is mainly based on a set and two mesh mixed finite volume method on triangular mesh, also lists the convergence results corresponding format.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jiahui Sun AU - Shichun Pang AU - Mingjuan Ma PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Mixed finite volume method for elliptic equations problems BT - 2016 International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.24 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.24 ID - Sun2016/05 ER -