Preparation And Characterization Of Galanga Essential Oil Liposomes
- Neng Liu, Tian Guan, Wei Zhou, Jihua Li, Yupo Cao, Lijing Lin
- Corresponding Author
- Neng Liu
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.22How to use a DOI?
- Galanga essential oil liposomes, Ethanol injection method, Preliminary stability test, Characterization.
- Galanga essential oil (GEO) liposomes were prepared by ethanol injection method and were characterized by size, polydispersity index (PDI) and zeta potential. Furthermore, the quality evaluation was conducted using the morphology observation and preliminary stability test. It was shown that Galanga essential oil-loaded liposomes embraced a mean particle size of 61.87ñ0.21 nm, the zeta potential was -16ñ0.99 mV, respectively. According to electron microscope observation, GEO liposomes signified a spherical structure. Preliminary stability studies pointed out that it exhibited good stability in a light-avoiding environment at 4øC with stable size distribution.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Neng Liu AU - Tian Guan AU - Wei Zhou AU - Jihua Li AU - Yupo Cao AU - Lijing Lin PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Preparation And Characterization Of Galanga Essential Oil Liposomes BT - 2016 International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.22 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.22 ID - Liu2016/05 ER -