VTI Media qP-wave Equation Using ONAD Method
- Xiaochun Ge, Rong Huang, Guojie Song
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaochun Ge
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.5How to use a DOI?
- qP wave equation, forward simulation, ONAD method.
- The qP-wave equation is one of extremely important question in seismic exploration, seismology, and so on. However, its poor stability, the traditional finite difference scheme for qP-wave equation modeling suffer instability easily and numerical dispersion seriously. This paper propose a novel difference scheme for qP-wave simulation, named ONAD method. The numerical results demonstrate that, relative to LWC, the ONAD method for qP-wave has obvious advantages. It's suitable for qP-wave modeling.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaochun Ge AU - Rong Huang AU - Guojie Song PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - VTI Media qP-wave Equation Using ONAD Method BT - 2016 International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.5 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aeecs-16.2016.5 ID - Ge2016/05 ER -