Utilization of E-Commerce to Increase the Selling Value of MSMEs in Sumbawa Regency During the Covid-19 Pandemic
- 10.2991/assehr.k.210525.075How to use a DOI?
- E-Commerce, Selling Value, MSMEs, Covid-19
This research is field research that aimed to determine the effect of e-commerce on the selling value of study MSMEs on 100 creative economy-based MSMEs in Sumbawa Regency. The samples were determined using the accidental sampling technique. The data used are quantitative in the form of respondents’ perceptions of e-commerce and the selling value of MSMEs which were collected directly by researchers from the source using a research instrument in the form of a questionnaire measured using a Likert scale in 5-point intervals. The data that has been collected will be analyzed using a simple linear regression analysis method and statistical t-test. The results of this study indicated that e-commerce has a positive effect on the selling value of MSMEs in Sumbawa Regency. The ability of e-commerce in explaining variations in the change in the selling value of MSMEs in Sumbawa Regency is 40.7%, while the remaining 59.3% is influenced by other variables outside of this study.
- © 2021, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Elly Karmeli AU - Marisa Sutanty AU - K Kurniawansyah AU - Razy Apriansyah Mustaram AU - U Usman PY - 2021 DA - 2021/05/26 TI - Utilization of E-Commerce to Increase the Selling Value of MSMEs in Sumbawa Regency During the Covid-19 Pandemic BT - Proceedings of the 2nd Annual Conference on Education and Social Science (ACCESS 2020) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 204 EP - 207 SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.210525.075 DO - 10.2991/assehr.k.210525.075 ID - Karmeli2021 ER -