Optimization of Fiscal and Tax Policy for Manufacturing Industry Transformation and Upgrading Under the Supply-side Structural Reform Based on Tianjin's Macro Data Analysis
- Yue Wang, Caixia Li, Xian Han
- Corresponding Author
- Caixia Li
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.201How to use a DOI?
- supply-side structural reform; manufacturing industry; transformation and upgrading; fiscal and tax policy
- Manufacturing industry is China's advantageous industry and an important pillar and foundation of the national economy, plays an important role in the development of the national economy, and is also the basis for establishing the country, the device for rejuvenating the country and the foundation for strengthening the nation. Against the background of supply-side structural reforms, it has great practical significance on research of the support to the manufacturing industry transformation and upgrading by the fiscal and tax policy. Therefore, based on the analysis of the macro data of Tianjin, this paper studies the fiscal and tax policy constraints faced by the transformation and upgrading of Tianjin's manufacturing industry, and proposes targeted policy recommendations, in order to create the external environment for manufacturing industry transform and upgrade, and effectively serve the supply-side structural reform.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yue Wang AU - Caixia Li AU - Xian Han PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Optimization of Fiscal and Tax Policy for Manufacturing Industry Transformation and Upgrading Under the Supply-side Structural Reform Based on Tianjin's Macro Data Analysis BT - The 4th International Conference on Economy, Judicature, Administration and Humanitarian Projects (JAHP 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.201 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.201 ID - Wang2019/09 ER -