Research on the Construction of Analytic Hierarchy Process of Cultural Tourism Competitiveness
- Yan Shi, Yuan Gao, Ruonan Cao
- Corresponding Author
- Yan Shi
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.173How to use a DOI?
- cultural tourism; Analytic Hierarchy Process; analysis of competitiveness
- This paper uses the Analytics Hierarchy Process to realize the analysis of cultural tourism competitiveness. First of all, the authors design the questionnaire and carry out the research on valid objects, which realizes the collection of valid information about influential factors on cultural tourism competitiveness. Then the authors categorize and draw out the concept of influential factors for cultural tourism development, determine the importance degree between the two factors through comparison, establish the Analytic Hierarchy Process of cultural tourism competitiveness, and then judge the validity of the analysis result through consistency test. The research results show that in the construction stage, in order to improve the cultural tourism competitiveness, it is necessary to adopt the mode of "moderate development" and "complete development" respectively according to the types of cultural tourism resources. When designing, it's possible to refer to the mature modes of historic sites and cultural towns. In addition, an effective way to realize users' cultural experience and obtain identity recognition should be provided.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yan Shi AU - Yuan Gao AU - Ruonan Cao PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Research on the Construction of Analytic Hierarchy Process of Cultural Tourism Competitiveness BT - The 4th International Conference on Economy, Judicature, Administration and Humanitarian Projects (JAHP 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.173 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.173 ID - Shi2019/09 ER -