Suggestions and Reflections on the Development of China's Pension Finance
- Bo Wang, Meihong Zhu, Lulu Wu
- Corresponding Author
- Bo Wang
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.164How to use a DOI?
- population aging; pension industry; pension finance
- The aging of the population has become China's new national conditions. However, China does not yet have the economic foundation and social conditions to deal with the aging of the population. In the context of "getting old before getting rich", it is necessary to play an important role in financial aging in solving the problem of old-age care. To sort out the development and practice of China's pension finance, although in recent years it has made great progress under the guidance of national policies, its development speed still lags far behind the speed of population aging. At this stage, the development of pension finance requires common efforts in aspects of the support of innovation in pension financial products, the support of pension financial policies, the use of new technologies to innovate pension financing models, the popularization of pension finance education, the establishment of a sound pension supervision and evaluation mechanism, and the establishment of a multi-party joint pension financing service model, etc.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bo Wang AU - Meihong Zhu AU - Lulu Wu PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Suggestions and Reflections on the Development of China's Pension Finance BT - The 4th International Conference on Economy, Judicature, Administration and Humanitarian Projects (JAHP 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.164 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.164 ID - Wang2019/09 ER -