Research on Quality Infrastructure Evaluation of Mechanical Manufacturing Enterprise Based on ANP-Fuzzy
- Yuhong Sun, Zhiteng Gao, Zongguang Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Yuhong Sun
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.140How to use a DOI?
- machinery manufacturing enterprise; quality infrastructure; ANP-Fuzzy
- Quality infrastructure is an important technical means for enterprise to improve productivity, protect consumer rights, maintain safety and improve quality. As an "industrial heart", machinery manufacturing enterprises play an autonomy role in the development of the national economy. A quality infrastructure evaluation index system for mechanical manufacturing enterprise is established to evaluate the level of quality infrastructure for machinery manufacturing enterprise. Based on the results of basic research on quality technology in China and foreign countries, the principle of Analytic Network Process (ANP) is applied. ANP-Fuzzy method is used to evaluate the quality infrastructure capabilities of the mechanical manufacturing enterprise under the auxiliary operation of Super Decisions software. The results show that the certification of quality management system, product quality grade rate, and product supervision and inspection pass rate account for a large proportion in the overall evaluation system, which play a decisive role in the mechanical manufacturing enterprise quality infrastructure evaluation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuhong Sun AU - Zhiteng Gao AU - Zongguang Wang PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Research on Quality Infrastructure Evaluation of Mechanical Manufacturing Enterprise Based on ANP-Fuzzy BT - The 4th International Conference on Economy, Judicature, Administration and Humanitarian Projects (JAHP 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.140 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.140 ID - Sun2019/09 ER -