Difficulties Faced by College Students in Innovation and Entrepreneurship and Its Countermeasures
- Junliang Kong, Yaomin Mei, Yuanyuan Pan, Xin He, Tingting Hong, Zhimin Chen, Yushi Lu, Guanglei Huang, Huize Luo, Teng Wu, Kaihang Hong, Zhicheng Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Junliang Kong
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.132How to use a DOI?
- college students; innovation and entrepreneurship; difficulties; protection
- As the forerunners of the times, college students actively responded to the call of the Party Central Committee for "mass entrepreneurship and innovation", setting off a wave of entrepreneurship. However, independent innovation and entrepreneurship also means a lot of suffering, and various internal and external factors hinder their entrepreneurial success. This paper finds ways to solve these problems, such as simple organizational structure, poor teamwork ability, single entrepreneurial form and source of funds, insufficient social support and other difficulties and reasons of the entrepreneurial team of college students' innovation and entrepreneurship, and puts forward relevant opinions and suggestions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Junliang Kong AU - Yaomin Mei AU - Yuanyuan Pan AU - Xin He AU - Tingting Hong AU - Zhimin Chen AU - Yushi Lu AU - Guanglei Huang AU - Huize Luo AU - Teng Wu AU - Kaihang Hong AU - Zhicheng Chen PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Difficulties Faced by College Students in Innovation and Entrepreneurship and Its Countermeasures BT - The 4th International Conference on Economy, Judicature, Administration and Humanitarian Projects (JAHP 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.132 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.132 ID - Kong2019/09 ER -