Construction of Specialty Clusters under Strategic Orientation Choice: Hotel Industry or Its Culture?
- Peng Zhao, Xuan Ni, Shiqing Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Peng Zhao
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.22How to use a DOI?
- strategic flexibility; strategic characteristic orientation; construction of specialty clusters; hotel cultures
- This study aims to focus on the proper characteristic orientation of the hospitality college to promote its construction of specialty cluster. It shows that the orientation in the hotel industry or the highly-relevant leisure and tourism industry has neither attractiveness to cultivated junior hotel talents from the financial perspectives nor the effectiveness in construction of specialty cluster from the point of strategic flexibility. This paper abstracts the orientation toward good service out of hotel culture, which will increase strategic compatibility and dynamic adjustability among majors to drive the construction of specialty clusters in the hospitality college, so as to adapt to the new normal of the economy in China.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Peng Zhao AU - Xuan Ni AU - Shiqing Huang PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Construction of Specialty Clusters under Strategic Orientation Choice: Hotel Industry or Its Culture? BT - 2019 International Conference on Advanced Education and Social Science Research (ICAESSR 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.22 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.22 ID - Zhao2019/09 ER -