Industrial parks as an effective instrument of regional investment policy
- Plakhin Andrey, Ogorodnikova Ekaterina, Sidorenko Mikhail
- Corresponding Author
- Plakhin Andrey
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.28How to use a DOI?
- investment policy, industrial parks, investment attractiveness, efficiency of investment activities, investment projects, investment climate.
- The article presents the results of an empirical study comparing different tools to increase regional investment attractiveness. As the main indicators of the valuation, the amount of attracted investments and the number of newly created jobs are used. As a basis for the analysis, more than 200 infrastructure facilities were selected: special economic zones, industrial parks, technoparks, etc. The results of the research show that for the Russian regions the greatest effect is provided by the creation of industrial parks, since the concept itself provides for investors greater complexity and controllability of the elements of infrastructure at these sites.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Plakhin Andrey AU - Ogorodnikova Ekaterina AU - Sidorenko Mikhail PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Industrial parks as an effective instrument of regional investment policy BT - 2nd International Conference on Economics and Management, Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (EMEHSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.28 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.28 ID - Andrey2018/03 ER -