Analysis on the Current Situation and Countermeasures of Traffic Integration Development in Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei
- Xiaoqi Zhang, Chuansheng Wang, Cuiyou Yao
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaoqi Zhang
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.20How to use a DOI?
- Traffic integration, pioneering area for coordinated development.
- The coordinated development of Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei has risen to a major national strategy. Traffic integration, as a pioneering area for coordinated development, plays an important role in promoting urbanization, industrial restructuring and regional coordinated development. Therefore, this paper analyzes the current situation of traffic integration in Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei from the aspects of infrastructure construction, transportation services and investment in fixed assets. Through the analysis of the relevant data, it explores the problems in its development process. On this basis, it puts forward countermeasures and suggestions to promote the integrated development of traffic in Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaoqi Zhang AU - Chuansheng Wang AU - Cuiyou Yao PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Analysis on the Current Situation and Countermeasures of Traffic Integration Development in Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei BT - 2nd International Conference on Economics and Management, Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (EMEHSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.20 ID - Zhang2018/03 ER -