A Study on the Strategy of Developing New Agricultural Management Business Entity in North-west Poverty-stricken Area
- Quanlu Lin Lin, Jianxiong Zhu
- Corresponding Author
- Quanlu Lin Lin
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.14How to use a DOI?
- Three most, backward and weakest, relevant countermeasures.
- Agriculture is the first industry in China, the development of agriculture plays an important role in economic and social development. New agricultural management business entity is rooted in agriculture. As an important support for precision poverty alleviation, it is of great significance to build a well-off society in an all-round way. The north-west poverty-stricken area is a typical "three most" (the poorest, most backward and weakest) area in China, which belongs to the ecologically fragile, harsh living conditions. There are still many problems in the development process of the agricultural management business entity which is based on large farming households and family farms, supported by the farmers' professional cooperatives and the agricultural leading enterprises. In this paper, the agricultural management business entity in the north-west poverty-stricken area is the object of study, we analyze the current situation and the existing problems of it, and put forward the relevant countermeasures.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Quanlu Lin Lin AU - Jianxiong Zhu PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - A Study on the Strategy of Developing New Agricultural Management Business Entity in North-west Poverty-stricken Area BT - 2nd International Conference on Economics and Management, Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (EMEHSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.14 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emehss-18.2018.14 ID - Lin2018/03 ER -