A Realistic Personnel Selection Tool Based on Fuzzy Data Mining Method
- Wei-Shen Tai 0, Chung-Chian Hsu
- Corresponding Author
- Wei-Shen Tai
0National Yunlin University of Science and Technology
Available Online undefined NaN.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.46How to use a DOI?
- Human Resource Management (HRM), Recruitment, Personnel selection, Fuzzy Data mining.
- Recruitment is an important issue of human resource management (HRM). The main purpose of recruitment is to obtain talent from internal and external of organization. However, excellent talent maybe will be missed at the pre-screening process under lack of complete information for managers to judge. In this paper, a personnel selection tool based on fuzzy data mining method is proposed to assist business managers to find eligible talent more efficiently.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wei-Shen Tai AU - Chung-Chian Hsu PY - NaN/NaN DA - NaN/NaN TI - A Realistic Personnel Selection Tool Based on Fuzzy Data Mining Method BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.46 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.46 ID - TaiNaN/NaN ER -