Calibration Method Accuracy Evaluation via depth reconstruction
- Lucile Martin 0, Christophe Leroux, Edwige Pissaloux
- Corresponding Author
- Lucile Martin
0CEA-List Laboratoire de Télérobotique et Cobotique
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.45How to use a DOI?
- calibration, depth reconstruction, distortion, camera model
- This paper presents a fast method to evaluate the accuracy of a calibration method of a stereovision rig built with commercially available cameras. The method allows by retro projection to quantify very precisely errors in terms of depth reconstruction. The proposed method has been evaluated on the depth reconstruction of real scenes from images taken with an unmanned aerial vehicle
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lucile Martin AU - Christophe Leroux AU - Edwige Pissaloux PY - 2006/10 DA - 2006/10 TI - Calibration Method Accuracy Evaluation via depth reconstruction BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.45 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.45 ID - Martin2006/10 ER -