Fuzzy Modeling with Immune Multi-Objective Algorithm to Optimal Allocate of Capacitors in Distribution Systems
- Hsiao Ying-Tung 0, Tsong-Yau Huang, Chia-Pang Chen, Chih-Han Chang
- Corresponding Author
- Hsiao Ying-Tung
0Dept. of Computer Science, NTUE
Available Online undefined NaN.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.289How to use a DOI?
- Fuzzy modeling, capacitor placement, immune algorithm, non-inferior set, compromise programming
- This work proposes a two-stage immune algorithm that embeds the compromise programming to perform multi-objective optimal capacitor placement. A new problem formulation model that involves fuzzy sets to reflect the imprecise nature of objectives and incorporates multiple planning requirements is presented. The proposed approach finds a set of non-inferior (Pareto) solutions rather than any single aggregated optimal solution. Additionally, this developed approach eliminates the need for any user-defined weight factor to aggregate all objectives. Comparative studies are conducted on an actual system with encouraging results, demonstrating the effectiveness of the proposed presented approach.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hsiao Ying-Tung AU - Tsong-Yau Huang AU - Chia-Pang Chen AU - Chih-Han Chang PY - NaN/NaN DA - NaN/NaN TI - Fuzzy Modeling with Immune Multi-Objective Algorithm to Optimal Allocate of Capacitors in Distribution Systems BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.289 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.289 ID - Ying-TungNaN/NaN ER -