Axiomatization of fuzzy attribute logic over complete residuated lattices
- Radim Belohlavek 0, Vilem Vychodil
- Corresponding Author
- Radim Belohlavek
Available Online undefined NaN.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.281How to use a DOI?
- completeness, residuated lattice, fuzzy logic, fuzzy attribute, graded completeness, if-then rule
- The paper deals with fuzzy attribute logic (FAL) and shows its completeness over all complete residuated lattices. FAL is a calculus for reasoning with if-then rules describing particular attribute dependencies in object-attribute data. Completeness is proved in two versions: classical-style completeness and graded-style completeness.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Radim Belohlavek AU - Vilem Vychodil PY - NaN/NaN DA - NaN/NaN TI - Axiomatization of fuzzy attribute logic over complete residuated lattices BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.281 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.281 ID - BelohlavekNaN/NaN ER -