Service Oriented Federated Identity System Framework
- Min Wu 0, Xiaoqiang Liu, Yongsheng Ding, Jiaxun Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Min Wu
0Donghua University, Shanghai 201620, P. R. China
Available Online undefined NaN.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.248How to use a DOI?
- Web Services, Federated Identity, SOA, Ontology
- The rapid evolution of network and distributed computing, such as Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), is increasing the challenge of securely controlling access to enterprise IT resources. As gaining access to distributed resources becomes increasingly vital, the ability to make sure that the right people have secure access to the right information at the right time becomes a critical requirement. Leading enterprises have deployed identity federation to be closer to partners, accelerate execution of business partnerships, cut cost and complexity of integrating outsourced services. This paper discusses the requirements of federated identity system. A Services Oriented Federated Identity System Framework is proposed, which emphasizes flexible identity management and dynamic discovery. Furthermore, How to use ontology to describe the semantics of identity information is discussed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Min Wu AU - Xiaoqiang Liu AU - Yongsheng Ding AU - Jiaxun Chen PY - NaN/NaN DA - NaN/NaN TI - Service Oriented Federated Identity System Framework BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.248 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.248 ID - WuNaN/NaN ER -