A Conceptual Framework for Collaboration Systems
- Chao-Chin Yeh, Huei-Huang Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Chao-Chin Yeh
Available Online undefined NaN.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.242How to use a DOI?
- Collaboration, Framework, IMPCA
- Due to the high complication of collaboration system, this thesis proposes a conceptual framework for collaboration system as a reference architecture for the collaboration systems. In the mean time, this thesis illustrates the functionalities of a collaboration system, the problems it resolved, and the problems should be considered when developing a collaboration system. We propose a conceptual framework for collaboration systems (IMPCA) in this thesis which includes 5 logical layers. This framework divides collaboration system from many functional modules to layers; through cooperating with every module to modularize the development of a collaboration system. This research illustrates the responsibilities and functionalities of every module and layers. In this thesis, we propose a practicable integration solution for the IMPCA framework which integrates many open source software to show the integration possibility of this framework.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chao-Chin Yeh AU - Huei-Huang Chen PY - NaN/NaN DA - NaN/NaN TI - A Conceptual Framework for Collaboration Systems BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.242 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.242 ID - YehNaN/NaN ER -