Anonymous signcryption in ring signature scheme over elliptic curve cryptosystem
- Yu Fang Chung 0, Zhen Yu Wu, Feipei Lai, Tzer-Shyong Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Yu Fang Chung
0Electrical Engineering Department, National Taiwan Universit
Available Online undefined NaN.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.235How to use a DOI?
- Signcryption, elliptic curve cryptosystem, ring signature, and anonymity.
- This study presents an anonymous signcryption scheme based on the elliptic curve cryptosystem, which combines the properties of elliptic curve cryptosystem and ring signature. While the signers are endowed with anonymity through the technique of ring signature, the elliptic curve cryptosystem achieves the advantages of high security, low computation load, and small bandwidth requirements. To integrate the advantages of these two applications, the resulting system reaches a highly secure and efficient anonymous signcryption scheme. Signcryption makes a session key unnecessary to be established in advance for each session; hence, transmission load is reduced, and efficiency of performance and transmission is enhanced.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yu Fang Chung AU - Zhen Yu Wu AU - Feipei Lai AU - Tzer-Shyong Chen PY - NaN/NaN DA - NaN/NaN TI - Anonymous signcryption in ring signature scheme over elliptic curve cryptosystem BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.235 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.235 ID - ChungNaN/NaN ER -