A DCT-based Recoverable Image Authentication
- Hsien-Chu Wu 0, Chin-Chen Chang, Ting-Wei Yu
- Corresponding Author
- Hsien-Chu Wu
0Dept. of Information Management, Nat. Taichung Inst. of Tech
Available Online undefined NaN.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.225How to use a DOI?
- DCT, tamper detection, tamper proofing
- In this paper, a scheme that has tamper proofing and recovery abilities is proposed. With the specific DCT frequency coefficients taken as the characteristic values, which are embedded into the least significant bits of the image pixels, it is used to provide proof of image integrity. If the image is tampered, the embedded characteristic values that are affected will be changed accordingly and then detected. Then the corresponding original characteristic values can be acquired by the proposed recovery process to reconstruct the image.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hsien-Chu Wu AU - Chin-Chen Chang AU - Ting-Wei Yu PY - NaN/NaN DA - NaN/NaN TI - A DCT-based Recoverable Image Authentication BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.225 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.225 ID - WuNaN/NaN ER -