Image Restoration Using RO Learning Approach
- Chunshien Li 0, Chan-Hung Yeh, Jye Lee
- Corresponding Author
- Chunshien Li
0Department of Computer Science, National Univ. of Tainan
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.22How to use a DOI?
- machine-learning, random-optimization, adaptive filter, block processing.
- In this paper, a machine-leaning-based adaptive approach is proposed to restore image from Gaussian corruption. The well-known Random-Optimization (RO) learning method is used for training of the adaptive filter. With the merit of model-free computation of RO, the derivative information is not required. Combined with block processing technique, the proposed adaptive filtering approach possesses fast convergence, moderate computation and simplicity. The proposed adaptive filter shows excellent filtering performance for image restoration.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chunshien Li AU - Chan-hung Yeh AU - Jye Lee PY - 2006/10 DA - 2006/10 TI - Image Restoration Using RO Learning Approach BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.22 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.22 ID - Li2006/10 ER -